Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dental Surgeon Office Treated Us Oddly?

I took my son to see a dental surgeon about getting some wisdom teeth out. I heard the girls behind the counter sneering at us. When we left, they offered to find out how much our insurance would pay towards the procedure, but never called me back. I have since called two more times and each time they say they will call right back. I have waited by the phone for hours and no call. The last call, they could not even locate my son's chart! The surgeon was very informative and kind, but the girls behind the desk treated us like low class trash. What would you do?
--------------------
For one thing, I sure wouldn't go back. For another thing, it is possible that the dentist doesn't know how the office people are acting. If there's a way you could inform him, he needs to know. So don't go back and also tell everyone you know how terrible the office people are.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment