Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dental plan?

So I have a lot of work that needs to be done to my teeth. We all have our excuses; I won't bother you with that. I will say that I am dedicated and determined to set my life in order, and while I have already come a long ways (lost 100lbs & kept it off, got a fantastic job, etc), the next step is my teeth that I neglected when I was a teen. While I have taken great care of my teeth for the past few years now, it obviously won't reverse what I've already done to them. I have decided that no matter how expensive or time consuming it is, I will fix my teeth and take great care of them now... before it's too late. My question is.. I have NO dental insurance. I do live in Colorado and live near a company called Comfort Dental. They have something called a "Gold Plan" that has reduced prices. Any of you know about this plan or have any advice?
--------------------
First of all, congrats on the weight loss and the new job!! Good for you that you're getting your life in order one step at a time! I checked out the Gold Plan at Comfort Dental and the fees they charge (gotta love this internet!). In addition to the reduced fees (which are pretty good), a $20 copay is required at each visit. Checkups (including xrays, cleanings) are no charge, again except for the $20 copay per visit. As long as the work you'll be getting is quality and not quantity, then go for it. Just make sure it isn't a 'chop shop' and all they care about is the income. Good luck~
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment