Thursday, June 16, 2011

which of these is least expensive to fix my overbite?

i have a overbite, my two top big teeth, are slightly large and crooked, and some of my other top teeth are kinda crooked tpp. Which is least exspensive to get rid of these: invisalign, normal braces, or surgery? I do have dental insurance, so how much would it be with that?? Just a rough estimate is fine. Thanx.
--------------------
I know that invisalign is quite a bit more expensive than normal braces. That is because they are newer and more of a convenience as you can remove them etc. Surgery - if you are talking about getting veneers they can be quite pricey per tooth and often are not covered by dental insurance as it is considered cosmetic surgery. As for your dental insurance, you need to read your policy to determine how much it will cover. Some do not cover orthodontics while others will pay a certain percentage of treatment. Each policy is different so you will need to call your insurance company or refer to you book that you got when you became eligible for benefits if you got one. Both my policy and my husband's cover a percentage of orthodontics (his 80%, mine 60%) but only for children up to 18 years of age..
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment