Thursday, June 16, 2011

i really need good dental plan that has good rates and all?

im a little tight on money and i need a good dental plan or insurance cuz i really need to go to a dentist =/ i love in odessa tx if u have any info or advice or anything let me know oh and im 19 and work for avon idk if they offer insurance or not =/
--------------------
I would strongly encourage you to visit this great website : www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago when I was in college in TX and they have saved me thousands of dollars since on all dental services. From bridges, fillings, Xrays, exams, cleanings, ...etc. They even had my affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. I believe on their website there should be a link for provider search, that way you can view all the providers in your area. Good luck and Hope this helps
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment