Thursday, June 16, 2011

How can I get the new Health Plan Insurance ?

I am unemployed & don't have any Health or Dental Insurance. I do have some savings that I can use to buy low cost insurance,hopefully in accordance with new Health Plan bill that passed. I have no idea how to get even started & have few questions. (1) Anyone knows as to how much it will cost for a single ummarried person & how soon can I get it ? If not where can I get all that information ? (2) Would I have to pay any deductibles out of my pocket ? (3) Does it cover dental insurance too or do I have to buy a separate dental plan on my own ? (4) If any of you answer & have a question for me, how do I respond to that ? It seems yahoo answers is not like a forum where you can ask & answer back & forth. Thank You in adavnce for taking time to answer.
--------------------
YOu are not the only person who have ever met this kind of problem,I met this type of problem before.I have good experience here www.HealthInsuranceFree.info to solve the problem.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment