Thursday, June 16, 2011

Wisdom teeth removal, no insurance, unemployed, inexperienced. What to do?

I'm in my 20s and I have only had insurance through my parents and work in the past. I am currently unemployed, and uninsured and I don't have a dentist. Unfortunate timing for wisdom tooth pain! I really don't know where to start in my quest for relief. I'm getting really confused trying to research dental insurance, dental plans, dentists. I don't know what point to start at! I don't even care if I'm covered for long, I just need help getting all four of these teeth extracted ASAP, they are killing me! What kind of plan or even specific company do you recommend in this situation if you've been here, if you think you have good, informed advice?
--------------------
You can easily check your minimal health care rates in internet, for example here - health-quotes.isgreat.org
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment