Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Trying to get on fiance dental insurance but hit a "snag" can anyone help me with this?

My fiance got the ok from HR to put me on his dental insurance as "domestic partner" since we live together. The problem is he STILL had his exwife listed on there too and we did not know it! They have been divorced for over 5 yrs and "he" said he told them and they must have made a mistake. HR took his exwife off NOW but my question is be it his fault, his works or the insurence company is this going to delay me getting coverage? Also how can your exwife be on your insurence for 5 yrs and no one know? I can't call his work as he told me he'll take care of it
--------------------
Just let him take care of it, and drop it. It sounds like you are looking for problems@
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment