Friday, July 29, 2011

afraid to take hiv test :-'(?

Health insurance and scared of HIV testing? I need to find a good dental insurance that would cover braces, teeth cleaning and and x-ray. I'm married (only 22) and I'm a full time student and part time worker. My husband is a full time worker, but he quit his old job, meaning that we lost our health and dental insurance. My husband has been accepted to a job that pays him really well, but no health or dental insurance. So i need to find a good dental and health insurance that will cover my braces, and it must be inexpensive. Another question, lately I've been so scared, I can't sleep nor eat. My body is trembling with fear thinking that I might be HIV+. I want to take the HIV test, because I'm afraid that I might be positive. two years ago, my husband and I got married on April '07 so we had intercourse. Then on June '07 my husband went to take the HIV test and he came out negative. Now two years later he is going to take an HIV test again just to make sure, but I'm so scared to take it. I'm afraid to tell my husband that I want to come with him to the doctor so we can both take the test, and I'm afraid to talk to him about it. I'm afraid my husband will leave me, if I positive with HIV. When I was 19 years old, I lost my virginity to my ex boyfriend, but we broke up. Then I had sex with a friend of mine, thinking we can make this relationship work, but it didn't. Overall I had sex with 3 guys in my life including my husband. The friend and the ex boyfriend had sex before i knew them. My husband has never slept with any woman before me, so basically i was his first. .I regret losing my virginity at 19, because I'm the first girl that my husband had sex with. My husband is a awesome guy and very well conservative. My husband knew about the two guys that i had sex with before we dated, but I'm afraid he will leave me if i take the HIV test and it comes out positive. I'm also afraid that if I tell my parents and family that I'm HIV positive they will cry and yell at me. In the past I have done horrible things to my parents: yelled, rebelled against them, and etc. Now I'm trying really hard to fix my broken relationship with my parents. what should i do? i want to have kids with my husband one day, but i feel like i might be HIV positive because i had sex with two guys before I know him and if i am, my dreams of having a family with my husband will be broken into pieces. :-'( please help ... 13 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer. gosh i'm so scared. i can't stop thinking about it all day. I wantt to go to the clinic and get test tomorrow, but i work tomorrow. My only day off is next Tuesday and Friday
--------------------
Aren't you being a little melodramatic UNLESS one of the men you have slept with has test positive for HIV? Tell hubby you would like to prove beyond a doubt you are negative before considering a child in your near future. You are a grown up with grown up issues so you need to act like it.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment