Friday, July 29, 2011

My tooth is loose...?

I was eating a sandwich and bit into a hard little plastic thing. I deno what it was but it cracked my tooth and now it's loose! What should I do? I might be able to pull it out because it's sooooo loose or maybe I should wait till it falls out? I don't have dental insurance so.. yeah. I know that a tooth wont grow back but soon I'll be able to pay for a bridge just not atm cause of some financial situations I'm in right now. So what can i do right now?
--------------------
If the tooth doesn't hurt, I would recommend one of the two following options; 1- Wait... leave it alone and see what happens. Do not try to pull it out yourself! You will just end up hurting yourself, or breaking the tooth further and needing a surgical extraction to remove the root tip rather then a simple one to get the whole thing out! 2- Call your local dentist. Ask them how much a "Limited Exam, X-ray, and a simple extraction" cost. It is pricey but not WAY pricey. If you still don't think you can afford that, ask if they do a payment plan, or if they know of a Dental school in the area or a free clinic you could go to. They will be full of info for you! Good luck, and keep brushing the loose tooth until you make up your mind.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment