Friday, July 29, 2011

Wisdom Teeth?

I think I am just starting to get my wisdom teeth in. I can't really tell for sure, but I feel that my teeth are more extended than they used to be and I am constantly biting my inside cheek. We don't have dental insurance so I'd like to be able to be sure before I have to go to a dentist. If there's a way to tell, please let me know. Also, it seems that this is only for the left side of my mouth. Is that likely to happen? Would it be something else? Thank you.
--------------------
If there is enough room for your teeth, you won't even necessarily have to do anything. You are allowed to have wisdom teeth! You could keep biting your cheek because it got swollen by the first random accident - try and suck on some ice and be extra careful for a few days. You can get free dental care often at dental schools. Good luck, I hope it's nothing :)
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment