Friday, July 29, 2011

i want my teeth fixed!!?

My teeth are straight and all aligned, but i have so many gaps between them! my parents don't have dental insurance, and it costs like 4000 dollars to fix them... which we can't afford. but i want my teeth fixed more than anything! are there any alternative plans?
--------------------
There are a few options, such as a going to a dental university to be a guinea pig for graduating dentists to work on you, but these waiting lists can be long, and if there are mistakes, you will have to come back to get them corrected. They will redo the work, but you will have to endure the pain all over again. You can try looking south of the border in Mexico. I started www.mexicandentalvacation.com because I had dental work done in Mexico, and was not very happy with the results. I figured, why not set up a US style dental clinic in Mexico, with excellent quality? It has been 4 years now, and we have a Seattle dentist, Dr. Stephen Mackey working with us, and we charge Mexican prices, about 50% less than what you would pay in the US or Canada. We have a long list of satisfied customers, and can provide these references on request. This may be a great way for you to take care of it. No offense, but given the choice, I would rather have an American dentist work on my teeth than a Mexican dentist.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment