Friday, July 29, 2011

Gums-Swollen with pics Any suggestions?

Every since I can remember, I've had swollen gums to varying degrees. Sometimes it isn't so bad and sometimes it is. The main complaint I have is that there is an extra "piece" of gum right over the middle point above my two front teeth. My last dentist had no suggestions or explanation. I don't currently have dental insurance. But I really don't understand what is wrong with my gums-- the extra "piece" has always been there since I was a little kid. Here are pics just look above the two front teeth thanks!! http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i106/p…
--------------------
Gums are like fingerprints- no two alike. No dental insurance. Try 1 800 dentist- they may be able to direct you to a dentist in your area that is reasonable- or contact your own State- many have help for those unable to pay for a dentist. Now... For the swollen gums : in a small cup put a teaspoon of baking soda and a cap full of hydrogen peroxide. add about 1-2 ounces warm water. Apply this concoction to your teeth and at the the base of your gums with a Q-tip. Gently massage into the gums. Then rinse thoroughly with arm water- swishing it in your mouth. Do NOT swallow the mixture. Repeat this no more often than once a week. Good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment