Friday, July 29, 2011

Why are Doctors and Dentist more worried about money than there patients?

I went to a dental college to check to see if I could get a discount on dental work. First of all I work everyday and I have dental insurance. The work I need is very expensive and insurance will only pay a little. Every dentist I have seen wants 2000.00 up front to start the work. The dental college does not accept insurance and there fee's are right up there with the other dentist's I have seen. The student I saw at the college told me up front that they would need the money before anything could be done. I don't want free dental work. I just can't pull that much money out of my hat. What single working mother could?
--------------------
Because some people won't pay and you can't repo the work. Dentist cost money for staff and equipment and to pay off student loans. Dental schools need people to practice on so should be a little cheaper so look for people without insurance so they need a bargain. Since you have insurance go to a practicing dentist so you pay less there.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment