Friday, July 29, 2011

OUCH!!!!! My tooth!!!!!!!!!!!?

Part of my molar (2nd from the rear) broke off and now it feels very sensitive like cavities. It broke off last year and I couldn't do anything because I don't have dental insurance. Food used to always get caught in there and since the toothbrush can't reach inside I guess I got cavities. So should I just let the cavities do away with the tooth? I let it eat away my wisdom tooth that way and it came out. Or should I try to save it even though I don't have dental insurance.
--------------------
You will have to go to the dentist for this no matter what anyway. You don't just yank out a molar or wisdom tooth, those things have some pretty serious root systems attached to your head. If you ignore it and continue to let it rot away, then you will be much worse later on. These things NEVER get better, only worse. You can also do severe damage to your jaw if you don't treat it. Find yourself a dentist, get the work done, and figure out a payment scheme that works best for you both. Few dentists will expect full payment up front.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment