Friday, July 8, 2011

Can I claim my expenses for hernia operation through my Mediclame Insurance ?

I have Mediclame insurance for past 2 years it's of The New India Assurance Company, I wanted to know weather I am eligible for a Claim of my hernia operation which I will be undergoing next week, the problem is my agent told that you cannot claim for jaundice, hernia, dental disease for initial 3 years, I know that for dental disease its not applicable but am quite unsure weather for hernia its applicable or not if its not then my Mediclame is of no use to me, I want to know from you my friends weather you have ever claimed for the same or you know about it plz reply waiting for your response
--------------------
Read your policy. If it says it won't pay for hernia operation for the first three years, and it hasn't been three years, then they won't pay the claim.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment