Friday, July 8, 2011

I was told u can have your teeth fixed by a Dental Student at no cost for practice is this true?

I was once told that if I could find a Dental Student in practice I could have my teeth fixed a little or no cost, and it would provide practice to the student. I am willing to try anything to get my teeth fixed, I am a working mother and can not afford the insurance that is provided. It is embarrassing to even smile anymore. I brush my teeth more than twice a day and floss, it's not that I don't take care of my teeth I had a iron deficiency as a child and the liquid iron that I took tarnished and decayed my teeth. My 4yr old stares at my teeth and asks me whats wrong with them and I could almost cry. If anyone has any ideas of what I can do to fix this problem please let me know :(!
--------------------
Most dental schools offer reduced cost services so the students can learn/practice. You need to find a dental school near you and call 'em up and ask! :) This URL should help you find school near you if you're in the US. http://www.ada.org/267.aspx There are some clinical trials that might work for you, too. You can find out more about them here: http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/results?sp… You might also look here to see if there's a resource near you: http://www.freemedicalcamps.com/ Also, don't forget to call your state or local health department. They should be able to point you in the right direction, also. I hope this helps a little!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment