Friday, July 8, 2011

What can I do about broken teeth?....?

I was down for a week with a really bad case of the flu and decided I was well enough to get out last night. While standing in line at the bowling alley, I became hot and disoriented and then I proceeded to pass out. When I fell, I landed on my mouth, thus breaking four teeth on the upper row between my canines. I went to the emergency room where they ran some tests and told me that I passed out from being dehydrated. The doctor figures I lost a lot of fluids during the past week while I had been sick. Anyway, here I am with no medical/dental insurance and four broken teeth. I MUST repair them.. as long as they are broken, I'll never get a good job and I can say goodbye to ever having a date. I am a musician, so I depend on my voice to make a living.... now I don't even have that. The way my teeth are sitting currently, it's hard to sound normal when I sing.... Anyway, has anyone out there been through this before?... What can I do?... Please help, I could certainly use some good advic
--------------------
You need a dental plan that will cover all dental work needed, right away. So, no waiting periods, no annual maximums. Also, the bigger the discount the better so you don't break the bank. I recommend the eHealthPlus membership. You can sign up online and get help on Monday. Good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment