Friday, July 8, 2011

Haven't seen dentist in 10 yrs, 4 cavities, how are they taken care of?

I'm 22 and I just now have dental insurance so I will be going soon. Although, I am embarassed (havent seen a dentist since I was 12) plus I have several cavities. The thing is the cavities are at the root of the teeth (the part closest to my gums).. is that worse? How are these taken care of?
--------------------
First of all, don't be embarassed. I'm positive the dentist has seen much worse cases. They will probably take care of your teeth by doing root canals since the cavities have reached the roots of your teeth. But only your dentist can tell you what they'll do. I'm not sure if they can all be done in one visit, but I'm sure the price wouldn't be different if you had them done in one visit, or four. But please, do not go to Mexico as the person aboved mentioned. Good luck to you.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment