Sunday, July 17, 2011

dentures or not to denture?

My upper teeth have a short life expectancy remaining. My lowers however should last a while. I will loose my dental insurance in less than 2 yrs. My dentist will try every cocievable way to avoid pulling teeth.
--------------------
Upper dentures and lower dentures are totally different. Most people have a much easier time adapting to and being able to use an upper denture than they can with a lower denture. The upper denture fits snuggly with suction. The lower does not and floats around and the tongue and the floor of the mouth are working against it. So try to hang on to your lower teeth as long as you can. Even a couple of good solid teeth will allow a partial to be made and give the lower some stability.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment