Sunday, July 17, 2011

Which job would you choose?

I work for company for 2 and a half years and now make 13.11 an hour (which btw is very good in alabama).... I have excellent benefits and health/dental insurance. I have a husband and two sons on my insurance along with life insurance for all of us. I was offered a job delivering mail with usps for 17.51/hr but there is no insurance. I would make more money, but....... i dont know.. My husband could maybe get insurance at his job but it would cost alot more a month. what would you do?
--------------------
If ya got kids, ya gotta have insurance. The extra money you make at the postal job would be enough to pay for insurrance.It kinda evens out The bottom line on any job is finding one you like, because even if yer making more money, and yer misserable...whats the point?
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment