Sunday, July 17, 2011

I need some Psychology info please!?

I have to fill out this form for 1 of my classes and I don't know where to find this info. I need to know : **What kind of benefits a Social Work can EXPECT to get paid, not hope too.** Health insurance Life insurance Dental insurance Paid vacations, Paid holidays Retirement benefits Stock options Other benefits Obviously this would come from an employeer, but since I am only a freshman in College, and won't be a Social Worker for quite sometime I really need to know where to find this type of information. Thanks!
--------------------
First social work and psychology are different careers. Second, these are going to vary from area to area, organization to organization, level of experience, training, etc. In general a BSW will earn 20-40K (starting) MSW - 30-60K (starting). Most organizations will offer some benefits - State jobs will offer the best as they are often unionized. Hospitals also offer good benefits. Small non-profits will offer the most minimum benefits. DA
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment