Sunday, July 17, 2011

free or low cost dentist?

I need a dentist. My husband and I live in MA and we struggle from paycheck to paycheck to just keep the bills paid and food on the table. MA is very expensive so, even with our meager existence, we make "too much money" to get any sort of assistance for rent or food. We have medical insurance through my work, but we don't have dental insurance. I lost a filling and my tooth really hurts, but we cant afford a dentist. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to help? (we have no children, if it matters)
--------------------
If your closest large city or college area has a dental program of instruction, you could possibly get the filling with a sliding scale program of payment. They take patients to work on. Fillings are the least of dental procedures that I know of. Meanwhile, your pharmacy could have pain relievers.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment