Sunday, July 10, 2011

Does taking 4 classes make me a Full time or Part Time Student? Health Insurance Cancelled?

A week I have 4 classes and I have fri, sat, sun off. I have College Writing:2hrs 45min Psychology 1hr 15 min two times a week. Math 1hr two times a week and Sociology 2 hrs once a week.I need to kow because my Health Insurance crapped out on me and told me I NEED to apply for QSHIP or SHIP and I CAN'T afford it. It says 2,000$ a year, deposit of 250$ with co pays of 30$ d it DOESNT even GIVE ANY dental coverage. I want my free Mass Health Back PLEASE HELP!?
--------------------
Generally, it's counted by credit hours, not number of classes. If you take four one credit classes, that's not full time. Most of the time, it needs to be 12 credit hours. Mass Health wasn't free. It was very expensive, but paid for by the people paying taxes, in MA. Welfare health insurance for kids, covers limited dental. Welfare health insurance for adults, usually doesn't. And it sounds like you no longer qualify for welfare health insurance. Welcome to the world of being an adult!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment