Sunday, July 10, 2011

I need to get my wisdom tooth pulled and i cant afford insurance and i need to find a cheap dentist ASAP!?

My wisdom tooth has been bothering me for four months now and i can't take the pain any longer. I cannot afford insurance and I dont have any benifits from work. So if anyone knows a good dentist i REALLY need one. Also, do dental students do wisdom teeth? And how long will it take to get an appointment? Please, can someone help me? I need to get this tooth out ASAP. I have been putting ice on it and i have taken so many medicines they dont do anything. I only get two hours of sleep at night and thats if I'm lucky. I live in San Marcos texas, so if anyone knows any cheap good dentist, please let me know!!
--------------------
Most dental schools will extract wisdom teeth. I included a link below with US dental schools (I'm not sure if they are close to your area). You can also try looking for a public health clinic. Many states have public health dental clinics that will treat you for a reduced rate, or maybe even free. I included a link below for some public health clinics as well. If not, many private offices will treat you for a discount even if you don't have insurance, or you can try applying for Care Credit.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment