Sunday, July 10, 2011

tooth ache. Dental profs. please!!!?

I have been having a tooth ache (it hasnt hurt in a week or so) but now its hurting right below my cheek bone. could this be from the tooth ache or something completely different. Dont tell me to go the the dentisit. I dont have anymoney I dont have insurance. My grandparents will pay but only for my front teeth not my back teeth to be fixed! any home remedies for tooth aches? I wont have the money for a few months to go see a dentist.
--------------------
as a temporary pain stopper,I read this and I thought it was a crock until I tried it,try taking a mouthful of Listerine and keeping it in your mouth for couple minutes soaking the affected area,or until pain dissipates,pain will never fully go away,but could be made temporarily tolerable.get it pulled if it cant be fixed due to finances,also if not allergic to anti biotic such as penicillin it could help kill the infection,in turn giving short term relief in about 3 or 4 days when it gets into your sustem.listerine is not meant as a cure,only a temporary pain reliever
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment