Sunday, July 10, 2011

is there a website like a charity or similar that could help me pay for my emergency dental work?

I need a website where either a charity or people who want to help others gets matched up with people like me who need help paying for their teeth work. I am in need of some dentist to do the work for free like a donation or for some one or charity to help me because i have no insurance and all my money goes to my baby. this is not a salisitaion question, i am asking for a web address for a charity or helping people out site where I can seek help for my emergency dental work bills i have and the ones i have to get.
--------------------
There is a thing called CareCredit which is a credit card. You can use it at the doctor, dentist or even the vet. I've never used it because I've always been fortunate enough to have insurance... I know it's not the best (who the heII needs more credit???) but it's a nationally accepted (and legit) thing and worst case scenario at least you can get it done and pay it off. Also, some (few) will do payment plans. Good luck. I hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment