Sunday, July 10, 2011

CAN I BE FINED TODAY IF I'M WITHOUT MEDICAL INSURANCE?

Do i also need to puchase dental and vision ? Or should I just buy a Cadillac 100% plan to meet the mandatory requirements ? It would be easier if congress bought and provided the insuance and simply deducted the cost from my paycheck. Let's see if insurance costs $1,000 per month that would only be a $250 per week deduction. Hummm I take home $500 now less the $250 NO WAY!
--------------------
If you only earn $500 per week ($26,000 per year), then you will qualify for a massive subsidy of your insurance costs in 2014. The government (by which I mean me, since my taxes will be funding the subsidies) will be paying more of it than you will. To meet the requirements, you will not need to pay $1000 per month or anything remotely close to that.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment