Sunday, July 10, 2011

How come Prisoners get free health care, while people on the outside can't?

I was apalled to find out the other day that prisoners get free health and dental care, but yet only deadbeats on the outside can. My job doesn't offer insurance and I don't make enough to purchase outside insurance, so I went to the department of family and children services to inquire about medicaid. Previously, I didn't really know much about it, but I was further apalled to find out that where I live (GA), a family of 3 has to make less than $424 a month to be eligible for low income medicaid. What can of crap is that you can work 20 hours a week at mcdonalds and make more than that, but yet deadbeats that sit at home and bring in wellfare, can get it. This countries priorities are a little upsetting. Does anyone know if these requirements are this stupid in all states?
--------------------
Prisoners get their health care paid for because they can not pay for it themselves, They can not pay for it themselves because they do not have any income, The do not have any income because they do not have a job, They do not have a job because they are in prison. Kind of obvious really. Annoying perhaps, but it's what happens in civilized societies.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment