Sunday, July 10, 2011

HELP! My teeth are falling out and I can't get insurance!?

Okay so here is whats going on: When I was 14 (I am now almost 20), my father had braces put on me. Well, he is a deadbeat and only paid for the first 2 adjustments. Basically, I was stuck with dormant braces on for about 5 years before I met my current fiance and he helped me pry them off with pliers and a fork (FYI it costs $1500 to have them removed). ANYWAY, my teeth are in HORRIBLE condition now... with 5 bands still stuck on in the back molars and the cement still on my teeth. I went to a dentist soon after removing them to find out that I don't have ONE tooth without a cavity and one that needs a root canal (this was about a year and a half ago), but I cannot afford to get any work done. Mom's insurance dropped me because I'm out of school, can't afford my own plan and I don't work because I have to watch my son all day. My fiance falls under the medicaid income guidelines but they don't offer anything for dental work. I am at a loss of what to do at this point. My teeth are literally falling apart and there is NO help out there... that I know of. I live in Houston, TX if anyone can PLEASE help me!
--------------------
You can easily check your minimal health care rates in internet, for example here - health-quotes.talk4fun.net
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment