Friday, July 22, 2011

I can't concentrate... Help?!!?

ok...so i have exams this week as well as next week and i can't concentrate long enough to study!!! I have been having massive headaches lately due to a disorder that i have "TMJ"...basically, my wisdom teeth are pushing my other teeth out of alighnment which in turn makes me grind my teeth and my jaws pop and it causes me to have really bad headaches (when i get dental insurance, i will have them removed) but anyway..i took a few more pain relievers than i should have and that caused me to be sleepy so i in turn drank 2 frappacinos (now i'm wide awake) and i can't seem to get focused...now i know some of you will say "then don't drink highly caffinated beverages"...i was still un-focused before i drank them...what's up and how can i fix it???
--------------------
This happened to me in a Science test once. I couldn't study, I even pulled an all nighter but I felt horrible the next morning, so I just told my teacher about my problem and he let me take the test the next day. You might want to ask yours, but some might not want to believe you.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment