Friday, July 22, 2011

smile makeovers?

I need the front four teeth completely made over. I have had an evaluation and the cost would be about 4100. I need to find a dentist who will finance this for me over about 18-24 months. Does anyone know of a dentist in the columbus ohio area willing to do this? I am on disability and have no dental insurance. I am also missing a tooth right in front, and feel to embarresed to even smile.
--------------------
Unfortunately, Care Credit (and Dental Fee Plan) are credit finance companies and will look at credit ratings and ability to repay the loan. A person on disability may not qualify. For the exact same reasons, dentists are unlikely to extend credit to a poor risk. You would be asking a small business to loan you $4100 for 2 years with no collateral. How would you service the debt? Would you pay interest? Perhaps a dental college or some other teaching avenue would be helpful. Some dentists look for cases to work on for study groups. You might call your local dental society and ask for leads.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment