Friday, July 22, 2011

My boyfriends teeth are horrible!?

I love my boyfriend very much but his teeth are horrid. About 8 are missing, he has only 1 front tooth, some are cracked, some are blackened, some are twisted, one of his wisdom teeth has a crown missing. He has had several abcesses around different spots of his gums. He gums are black and very weak. He doesnt know where to start to get his teeth fixed. When he last went to the dentist the dentist told him he needed at least $15,000 to fix his whole mouth and my boyfriend doesn't have that kind of money. He asked could i possibly add him on to my dental insurance which i am unsure of and i cant do that till the next benefits enrollment date which is in january. Other than that he has no other alternatives. Any suggestions?
--------------------
Get a new boyfriend and save the money!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment