Friday, July 22, 2011

Root Canals Come in Threes?

I'm 41, had my first root canal in May. (which turned into a raging infection but after a 2nd round of super-strong antibiotics, cleared up.) I have heard, even from my dentist who said he had to have three in one year as did my sister, that at my age, the need for root canals seems to show up in several teeth fairly close together. Is this true? I ask this because, well, dang it, I have another toothache and no dental insurance! Thanks so much.
--------------------
I don't know but if you have a tooth ache don't wait because it could just be a simple little cavity which would be like 60 dollars to fill but if you wait it will definately turn into a root canal or extraction which as you know is quite expensive.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment