Sunday, August 28, 2011

3-weeks post partem and got my wisdom teeth removed? was it a mistake?

bc I have a newborn to tend to and have horrible numbness now for 4 hrs still from the novocaine and I hate it. but my dental insurance expires aug1 so that's why i had 2 get it done and 2 morrow is my b-day and didn't want2 spend my bday like that. so tell me, was it a dumb thing 2 do? I will be 25 tommorow and should've had them removed at 16 like most ppl, but they weren't impacted or anything just wanted 2 get rid of them.
--------------------
No, sounds like you did the right thing to me! Numbness is more bearable than pain...besides it will be over soon,had you not gotten them removed,they'd still be causing you pain and you'd have no insurance to cover it! Have a great Birthday :)!!!!!!!! p.s. I would stay away from the high dose meds, they can leave you too groggy and aren't recommended while breast feeding.....Tylenol is still you best bet! (source: my doc)
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment