Sunday, August 28, 2011

Would you be upset with ex if....?

My ex is very much a control freak. I have taken my children (boy 8 , girl 12) to my dentist the past 3 years and have not requested for her to pay her portion (52%) of the bill. I took them the other day, and have to take them back to have cavaties filled. My son may require seeing an orthodontist in the future. I carry their dental insurance. My ex is upset with me because I took them without her knowledge. She told my son that it was "her job" to take them to all appointments. My question is: Would you be upset if your ex took the kids to the dentist and did not ask you to pay your portion?..
--------------------
You said it right Jeff, it's just a control thing with her and she may be mad still about the divorce or by who you're dating now etc..I think it's great you take them to the dentist and spring for the bill. Keep up the good work my man. I'm a child support paying dad too and I got ripped off in court but who cares. I can look my kids in the eyes and know I've been there for them. Take care...
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment