Sunday, August 28, 2011

Toothache pain relief?

I have a tooth that is starting to cause ALOT of pain during work and at night. I have been taking Ibuprofen constantly and it only works for a couple hours then the pain is back again. I have tried the numbing ointments (that taste aweful and only last about 30 minutes) nothing has worked good enough. my dad has said something about putting clover oil on the tooth or something like that?? WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO RELIEVE TOOTHACHE PAIN?? I am waiting for my dental insurance to go into effect so I can go to a dentist to get this fixed so I need relief until then...
--------------------
Save 80% at licensed Dental Providers in the US. Call their number, 210-542-2468. My friend Melissa saw a dentist 30 minutes after signing up and saved over 50%. She had to get two teeth pulled one of which was broken down to the gum.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment