Sunday, August 28, 2011

i need help finding a dentist?

My mother is a great mom and a wonderful Grandmother. It kills me her youngest daughter to see her in pain. She has bad teeth and some of them and have even broke off. She cant eat certain meats because of this,and unfortunately she cant afford any kind of dental insurance. I was wondering if someone could suggest some kind of service like medicaid or something to that nature,a free clinic, she needs a substantial amount of work done and my older sister and I can help with payments or something, I don't know and cant stand to see her in pain. PLEASE any suggestions will be Help. Thank you
--------------------
You didn't say where she's located but there are dental schools in almost every state. They do excellent treatment and the fees are reasonable, as the students do the work. This may be your best bet although the treatments take time to be accomplished. There are also clinics, usually privately funded with donations, that do treatments at reduced rates. Each large town usually will have something like this.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment