Sunday, August 28, 2011

I had filling in my left molar and the filling came out a while ago. At first the pain was unimaginable for ab?

out a week. I just took the pain the best I could and took Tylenol because I didn't have dental insurance nor knew what to do. The tooth started to cause bad breath and eventually started breaking off. Well now the tooth has broken off completely but the roots are still in. Some of the tooth is visible but not enough to grab for pulling. There has been no pain in the tooth for a while, probably the reason for me letting it go for so long. I have a dentist appointment at a free clinic now, is it worth going? What will the dentists do? And I can still smell the smell from the tooth, will it go away?
--------------------
It no longer hurts because you have killed the root. I would go to the denatl appointment as you will need the root removing as that could get infected and you really dont want that. You could end up with an abscess. Good luck :)
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment