Sunday, August 28, 2011

Home remedies for tooth/gum pain?

My back teeth on the left side have been throbbing for three days now. I'm six weeks pregnant, which rules out any major pain relievers, and my dental insurance doesn't kick in for another month. My doc gave me permission to use ibuprofin, but it only works for an hour or so. I've tried salt rinse, baking soda, ground clove, vanilla, heat, ice - nothing seems to work. I'm going on less than two hours of sleep a night. Does anyone have ANYTHING that might help? I've got a husband who works all day, a six year old with a thousand questions, and an eighteen month old - I have to get some relief. Any suggestions, no matter how strange, would be a great help. Thanks!
--------------------
whoa-first of all i would not use ibuprofin! it can cause bleeding while pregant! and i would also go see a dentist for sure-if you are in this much pain you probably have a tooth that is infected-get it checked soon! other than that- it seems that you have tried just about everything! you probably need antibiotics and a root canal treatment or extraction. good luck, and im sorry your in so much pain.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment