Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Abscessed teeth with drainage and calcification.?

I have 2 teeth that are abscessed. Doc. drained and says that the infection is so severe that the old pus that has not drained seems to have calcified. No dental insurance and having trouble getting them pulled. Is this serious? What should I do? All of the antibiotics they have given me aren't working. I have already lost a thumb to MRSA and I am scared that it could come back and get into my jaw. Any help would be wonderful!!!
--------------------
wow. try the dental schools in your area. they will do the work of a fully trained dentist for A LOT cheaper. don't worry about the people not knowing what they are doing because the classes are supervised by trained professionals. some schools even let you set up a payment plan.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment