Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I have the worst toothache and migraine plus I'm pregnant help please?

I have the worst toothache in my life...I had a filling fall out of one of my back bottom teeth and the tooth is decayed badly. I am also pregnant and can't take anything but tylenol for pain ( which is not helping) I went to the ER last night and they said there was nothing they could do except give me an antibiotic in case it is abscessed. The problem is I have no dental insurance. I am also broke at the moment ( who isn't right now though right) I can not afford to go to a dentist. Is there anything I could do?? ANYTHING??
--------------------
Clove oil or oragel would probably help. You can take codeine during pregnancy as long as you're not in the last few weeks, if you're in the last few weeks of pregnancy the baby can have withdrawal after birth if you've been taking it regularly.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment