Tuesday, August 23, 2011

cracked tooth & slightly swollen cheek?

a few days ago, i was eating some ramen noodles. & as i was chewing, i noticed something like glass swishing around in my mouth. so i spit out my food & saw that it was a piece of my tooth. so i didnt pay any attention to it. a day later, i was eating again, & another piece of my tooth came out. so i didnt pay any attention to that either. now, when i close my mouth or eat, the tooth (which is in the back of my mouth on the right side at the bottom) pinches & scratches my cheek from the inside & is now a bit swollen. i dont have any dental insurance or money to go to a dentist. is there anything i can do to reduce the swelling?
--------------------
Cracked tooth could become infected, you should really go and get it checked out before it gets worse. Better to find some money now instead of shelling out a fortune later and risk loosing more teeth. In the mean time, just keep your teeth clean, good mouth wash etc until you get money together to get it checked out
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment