Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My teeth are horrible....?

Ok I am 16 and I basically have horrible teeth. I haven't been to the dentist in over a year because I guess its not on the top of my family's priority list. Yeah I also really really need braces but I have only been to the orthodontist once and that was 3 years ago. I also have a horrible time with brushing my teeth too, I am lucky if I brush them once a day but I have gone without brushing them for 2+ days before. This is beacuse brushing my teeth makes me cough and gag really bad... Ugh I feel horrible and I know that I what I am doing is terrible. Any suggestions how I can talk my parents into taking me to the dentist (we have dental insurance) or how I can talk them into how important braces are or with brushing my teeth in general?? I have already talked to my parents and I have even printed them off articles but they are just like yeah ok eventaually we will get to it...
--------------------
tell them that you feel it is a serious situation
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment