Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Extremely sensitive teeth, what could it be?

Hello, so my teeth have always been sensitive but for the past month they have been unbearable. The worst ever, if i wash my hands i cant touch anything for like half hour after or my teeth hurt so bad. Its the front ones tops and bottoms.. walking on a dry floor, scratching sounds, my dogs bark, cold food, hot food, drinks , sugary things, and touching paper all make it to wear i start drooling they hurt so bad! What could this be? i have dental insurance kicking in on the first so im going to schedul my appt after that but any ideas on if they can help me?? thanks
--------------------
Sensitive toothpaste and oragel blocks the pain sensors in the nerves. Im lucky i tought myself to not fell pain
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment