Wednesday, August 3, 2011

College Student needing Braces - Help!?

I am a 22 year old junior in college. I was hoping to wait until I graduate to get braces. But I recently went to the dentist for a cleaning and was shocked at what I was told. Due to the fact that my mouth is overcrowed I will contiune to get cavities. The dentist told me my options were to either come in and get my teeth cleaned every three monthes or change my diet completly. I have NO dental insurance so getting my teeth cleaned every three months is not an option. I have tried changing by diet, but there are so many foods I can't eat now. I'm sure there must be a program out there for college students. Please if anyone has any advice I would appreciate it! Thanks in advance!
--------------------
Invisalign is a good braces alternative for a college student. They have financing options available.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment