Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Going to the dentist..?

So I haven't been to the dentist in a while, due to the fact that I had strep throat last time I was scheduled to go. It's been about three years and I just haven't had the time to go. So now, my dad has gotten new dental insurance through his new job and my mom plans on taking me there. I have 3-4 cavities in my molars. What kind of pain should I be expecting from the fillings or possibly crowns?
--------------------
It's not really that bad. You will feel a bit of pain though. No matter what anyone says you will feel at least a bit of pain. It feels like a stick poking at your gums. It's not that bad. If you have really bad cavities though, thry might have to numb it by injecting medication into your gums. Don't worry about it, it feels like your average everyday needle only a bit less painful.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment