Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Help relieving toothache.?

I have a really bad toothache right now. I think I will be needing a root canal. About 4 month ago, my dentist said I needed a root canal. After he drilled through my tooth, he said I don't need one and just recovered it up. Ever since, my tooth has been very sensitive and I guess it started acting up now. I took total of 7 advils already. I took 2 at first, another 2, then 1. I went to sleep inbetween each 2 pills and I woke up with crazy pain. I tried taking 1 and it didnt help. I just recently took 3. I already went over the recommended pills within 24 hrs by 1. Any help? Also, if I go into a dentist as a new patient for emergency, should they be able to get to it right away? Also, is root canal an expensive procedure? No dental insurance.
--------------------
You need a dental plan with no waiting periods and no deductibles to save on your root canal and get out of pain immediately. A few suggestions below.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment