Wednesday, August 3, 2011

FILLING FELL OUT.. URGENT?

My tooth had a root canal performed a couple months back. Last night, it started hurting badllyyy. I noticed the filling wasn't even filling the tooth, and a large portion is missing. I didn't have a cap on, and I don't have dental insurance OR money. PLEASE.. I NEED HELP. THE PAIN IS HORRIBLE.
--------------------
I've lost about 8 teeth due to old fillings falling out and then the breakage that occurred after I didn't see a dentist fast enough. My teeth could not be saved because they had broken down too much or were too weak to perform any more work on them. I did have the option of getting a few root canals/crowns. I couldn't afford that so I just had them all pulled. I see dentists at a local dental college. Extractions there cost about $90 per tooth. I also have Medicaid which you may qualify for. They paid for most of my dental work. In the meantime, see your dentist, explain the situation and they may be able to give you a prescription for painkillers.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment