Wednesday, August 3, 2011

major tooth problem?

Ok, this is scary. I was just eating when my filling came out. Within 5 min the portion of my gums under that tooth pushed it's way up through the whole in my tooth where the filling was. It has swollen the size of a tooth itself. So now I have a tooth with a large whole in the center and swollen gums up through the whole... all this and my dental insurance doesn't kick in for 2 weeks!!! Help, what do I do???
--------------------
The body has a way of...filling in open spaces, that's what your gum is doing. Try and floss the gum down, or up depending on if its a top or bottom tooth, this will keep the gum at a healthier level. The dentist may cut some of that swollen gum away when he/she preps the tooth so it will probably be sore afterwards. Make an appointment for the day the insurance kicks in.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment