Thursday, August 25, 2011

Could an infected/absessed tooth cause health problems?

My lower left, back molar is infected AND absessed... The infection (or something) has eaten a hole through the center of this tooth, and the surrounding gums are sore. It has been like this for quite some time now. I went to the doctor a few months back, and he prescribed Penicillin for the infection.. but due to my fear of taking medications (I dont want it to make me throw up =/ ) I did not take 1 Penicillin tablet. Do I wish now that I would have taken it? Sure. I was just wondering if an infected/absessed tooth could be what causes my labrynthitis..which is a viral ear infection that causes EXTREME dizziness...not fun WHAT SO EVER.. And I still have slight dizziness and a weird lightheaded feeling at times.. Ive lost a good amount of weight, and cant put any pounds back on.. My eyes kind of bug out of my head a lot.. I mean, PURELY annoying and life alterting symptoms.. I would LOOOOOVEEEE to have this tooth REMOVED from my mouth, and just feel better!! The only problem is I have no dental insurance. Where could I go to have it removed? Im incapable of paying ANYTHING upfront to the dentist for the removal of this tooth..unless they would accept like $20.. Would the ER do it?? Do you think this bad tooth, which has been infected and messed up for... a little over a year now, be what is causing my ear problems and other health problems?? Please help.. I would give anything to make myself feel better...and normal again. THANK YOU!
--------------------
Hey girl well i've heard that it needs to be treated asap, and that it can affect your immune system and if left untreated it can be life threatening. Now where to get treated ... depending on where you live you can go to those government clinics that are for low income ppl, sometimes they do the job for free bc the state pays for it. Or you can go to a university and be like the "Guinea pig" of the dental class, many ppl do that to get the work for a small fee, after all the work is performed under the supervision of professionals. I hope you get better and find a solution. I coulnt send you the pharm. message to your e-mai, or your answer replyl bc it was too long. about the pharmacy.. Let me start by saying OMG!!! I feel 100% the same way!! And yes I to need the money BAD. I cannot believe you've been there for 2yrs and still feel the same way, makes me realize that its not going to get any better with time. I think its one of those jobs that either the job is right for you or not. And girl don't even let me start about your pay!!. They really really need to give you a raise!! They told me that whenever I got my certification they would give me a raise, I've been reading that is usually 2 dollars and from there its like 50cents every yr. Anyways my family really wants me to give it a try and hang in there but Im in HELL, they think it's a great opportunity and it is, but for the right person, and I feel so bad that Im not going to be able to stay in this job, I feel like a failure, like Im a weak person, and cant handle life, I feel like a great opportunity was handed to me and I cant deal with what it takes to be in there. Girl I have cried at night over the stress/frustration that Im feeling, Im have extreme anxiety when I go to work. Like I told you, if Im there for 8hrs I feel that its been an entire day or more, and when I go home I cant stop thinking about what I got myself in to. I thought this was going to be a rewarding job but IT is NOT, on the contrary I want to kill and strangle people. The other day a women was yelling at me right before I got off work, and I wanted to find her in the parking lot to flip her off, and I felt like pulling her freaking hair out, OMG that is NOT me, I seriously become another person, and I feel like im ageing there. You cracked me up when you wrote about the "One Pharmacy Call" "Lane One" "Lane Two" lol (GOSH I HATE THOSE WORDS), no but seriously like Im the new girl NO ONE answers the freaking calls, HELLOOOO I don't know anything I Cant answer any questions!! So Im always asking for help to answer their inquiries, and one of my co-workers (the lead tech that's supposed to train me on the job but hasn't) even told me "god your driving me nuts!!!" I was just like WHAT??? Are you serious? I'm telling you Im in hell… As for the pharmacist we also have two and they HATE to be bothered, you can see it in their faces, and yes they don't do anything but supervise, and they WILL NOT back you up, you are on your own! and they are not nice to the techs, they are stuck ups, but let me tell ya they are the masters of disguise!! They are soo nice and polite to the customers you cant even recognize them. As you said they are the ones getting the 80,000dollar yearly income and the techs get all the crap. Im soo sorry that you get out so late and don't even have time for you son, and when you do come back home your stressed, that sucks. I havent done any insurance calling, I can just imagine how frustrating that is! And all that bull crap about calling doctors, and clients. Oh how stupid is it that we have to call customers to get refills!! We could go on and on forever… However I went to a staffing agency today and it looks like they might have something for me, its going to pay 50cents less but Im going to be happy again! And tomorrow Im going to another staffing agency to see what they might have, I need a job NOW and I cant afford to apply at companies and wait for them like a month to call me back. One advice for you.. since you already have 2 ½ year experience, why don't you get certified let cvs pay for it, and then find a job at a hospital.. I've read that it is less stressful, pay better, and they don't have as much contact with the public, many times nurses go and pick up the prescriptions, and/or they have a clerk. I just cant be there another day!!. Well GOOD LUCK girl, may GOD bless you and your child!! Thank you soo much for your answer! It helped a lot.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment